[Nix-dev] Binary trust

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:19:53 CEST 2015

That’s cool. Can you tell us more about the format of the keys etc.?

It looks like you rely on libsodium which in turn uses a kind of EdDSA, so
the `doc/signing.txt` is outdated.
I didn‘t dive into the code, but my guess is that the part before colon is
just the name of the key and the colon is followed by base64 which you
decode and feed to libsodium. Is that correct?

Does anyone know of any command-line tools for libsodium to play with the
signatures?