[Nix-dev] Switch to GHC 7.10.1 is imminent

Aycan iRiCAN iricanaycan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:54:48 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

I am -1 on this. Since some of the packages which I depend doesn't compile
with ghc 7.10 yet, they need upstream fixes (hans, http-streams,
rank1dynamic, jmacro and a few more). Could you please suspend the merge
for one more week? OTOH, I can still use haskell-ng.packages.ghc784 if
nobody supports my idea.