[Nix-dev] Switch to GHC 7.10.1 is imminent

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Sun Apr 19 01:16:02 CEST 2015

On 04/18/2015 08:08 PM, Thomas Hunger wrote:> +1 as well. I repeatedly
ran into the issue where GHC package hashes
> changed which IIUC is fixed in 7.10. Can't wait to start testing.

Well, I wouldn't say fixed. It's better at least. There are still
chances that you'll get different package ID such as in case reported to
me recently. Check GHC Trac 4012 for details.

And by the way, +1 from me as well FWIW.

--
Mateusz K.