[Nix-dev] Assertion failed crossSystem == null

Rahul Muttineni rahulmutt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:31:18 CEST 2015

Thank you Vladimir! I saw someone using that command and I inferred that
one specifies the location of the nixpkgs root with -f, which after a brief
consultation with the manpages I realize is incorrect. Everything is
working now. For reference, I'm now executing

$ nix-shell "/path/to/nixpkgs" -A packageSet.packageToInstall