[Nix-dev] nixos.org/wiki password reset does not work

Rabbe Fogelholm rabbe at bahnhof.se
Sat Aug 1 22:58:24 CEST 2015

I have a problem that may be related. I created a wiki account yesterday; all went fine
except I can't get my mail address confirmed. When I try I get this diagnostic:

  Nix Wiki could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your email address for invalid characters.
  Mailer returned: Unknown error in PHP's mail() function.

My mail address doesn't have any fancy characters as you can see. Could it be that
mail notifications and feedback from the wiki does not work at all?

--Rabbe Fogelholm

Florian Friesdorf <flo at chaoflow.net> wrote on Fri May 22 13:27:56 CEST 2015