[Nix-dev] NixCon 2015: registration and CfP

Paulus Esterhazy pesterhazy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:55:38 CEST 2015

We're happy to announce that NixCon 2015, the first Nix Conference,
will take place on:

   November 14th - 15th 2015 in Berlin

Registration for NixCon is now open. Early Bird tickets are available
in August only and are limited to a total of 50 tickets. You can get
tickets here:

   http://conf.nixos.org/tickets.html

The Call for Presentations (CfP) is open from Aug 3rd until Sep 15th.
After completing the CfP review process, we will send out acceptance
notifications on September 30th. Please submit your presentation here:

   http://conf.nixos.org/submit-a-talk.html

We’re looking forward to receiving many interesting proposals.

All information about NixCon 2015 can be found at

   http://conf.nixos.org

You can also follow us on Twitter as @NixConBerlin. Sprinting space
will be provided in the days before and after the conference. We hope
to see you hacking in big numbers.

See you in Berlin!

NixCon team conf at nixos.org
Rok Garbas, Paulus Esterhazy, Peter Simons