[Nix-dev] Nix - building only some libraries with profiling

Carlo Nucera meditans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:49:24 CEST 2015

Hi, I'd like to fine tune my haskell setup with Nix.

I need to transitively compile a package I'm working on with profiling. For the
time being, I'm compiling all my haskell libraries with libraries enabled, with
the lines:

  overrides = self: super: {
    mkDerivation = drv: super.mkDerivation (drv //
{enableLibraryProfiling = true;});

as you can see in this gist:
https://gist.github.com/meditans/82ded9101c55eb5884d7

Obviously, this way of doing things is suboptimal, so how can I modify this file
to transitively build with profiling only a few libraries?

Best regards
Carlo Nucera