[Nix-dev] Leksah

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:58:11 CEST 2015

On 08/06/2015 08:20 AM, Hilco Wijbenga wrote:
> If Hydra built unstable successfully (which, I believe, is a
> prerequisite for the channel to update) then how is it possible that
> Leksah does not build for me?

Leksah is no longer built on Hydra.nixos.org.
http://hydra.nixos.org/search?query=leksah
Moreover, the channel is only blocked by some critical jobs. We have
tens of thousands of jobs on Hydra these days, so hundreds or even
thousands of them break regularly.

You can try looking at other hydra instances, e.g.
http://hydra.cryp.to/search?query=leksah
In case of leksah, I'd guess it's also better to use an older GHC
version, as it always seemed not-too-actively maintained.

Vladimir