[Nix-dev] mxe on NixOS

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 18 07:00:42 CEST 2015

Thanks. Adding autoconf, automake and libtool to buildInputs for glib
and running nix-shell -A glib put be in an environment where I can
successfully run autogen.sh.

Any idea why it only works in a nix-shell instance? I have autoconf,
automake, libtool installed via nix-env.

(Andrew, are you still hoping to get this working?)

James