[Nix-dev] upgrade from hydra-0.1pre1863-fed1cc8 to hydra-0.1pre2039-b0c8eec on the hydra channel requires database changes?

Anthony Bucci anthony at bucci.onl
Mon Aug 17 04:52:18 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am using the hydra channel
http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/hydra/master/channel/latest, and have had
hydra-0.1pre1863-fed1cc8 operating for a little bit now. Tonight I just
updated that channel, and saw there was a new hydra version,
hydra-0.1pre2039-b0c8eec. After installing this and attempting to run
hydra-queue-runner, I was told there was a missing database table
systemstatus. The web interface via hydra-server was virtually unusable,
as it threw long DBI errors that I neglected to copy-paste before
rolling back.

Could somebody please direct me to some description of the database
changes that must be made to successfully run hydra-0.1pre2039-b0c8eec?
if this is not the correct forum for such a question I'd appreciate a
pointer to the right place to post.

Thank you,

Anthony