[Nix-dev] Call for participation at the Augsburger Linux-Infotag 2015 (Germany)

aszlig aszlig at redmoonstudios.org
Mon Jan 5 07:10:27 CET 2015

Good morning,

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 01:22:53AM +0100, Ingo Blechschmidt wrote:
> on 2015-03-28, the Linux User Group Augsburg e.V. will host a yearly
> regional Linux day -- for the 14th time. This is by far not an
> international event, but we are the biggest such event in Southern
> Germany, expecting 300 visitors.

Great, I'm in.

> We'd welcome a talk, workshop, or booth on Nix/NixOS/NixOps! Maybe one
> of you is interested.

What about a talk, workshop _and_ booth? :-)

> We can reimburse travel expenses to some extent.

I need to travel around 300m from my Home, hope that's covered :-D

> The deadline for applications is 2015-01-18.

Great, so are any other Nixers interested in attending this? I think I'm
pretty bad in doing speeches, so I'd appreciate if someone who is more
experienced in doing talks would happen to be around.

a!
--
aszlig
Universal dilettante