[Nix-dev] KDE with i3 as window manager in NixOS?

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:32:31 CET 2015

Ah, then you need some kind of i3 configuration tweaks, this has nothing to
do with KDE.
Again, I can tell only for XMonad an it handles this pretty easily after a
few KDE-specific lines are added to its configuration.

You might be interested in [this thread][1] quick googling gave me; looks
like the first response is exactly what you need. Again, this is a pure i3
configuration issue, so i3 community is the right place to look for
answers. Hope you’ll be able to figure this out successfully!

[1]: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.i3.general/913