[Nix-dev] PR [member] label

Mikey Ariel mikeymay972 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 23:37:58 CET 2015

Some projects have committer sponsorships, where new committers are taken under the wings of long-term members (i.e. Contributors of 3 or more merged PRs) so that they can be trained on the project standards and conventions and have a better chance of getting their PR merged.

I'll be happy to help draft/improve PR guidelines, we can chat about it during FOSDEM downtime ;-)