[Nix-dev] Commit access request (Again: Why don't these people have commit access)

Nikolay Amiantov ab at fmap.me
Mon Jan 19 22:46:11 CET 2015

I guess I should use this opportunity to ask for commit access!
I have been reluctant in the past to ask since I'm somewhat
young contributor and even if it wouldn't be the case I still
usually want to be sure that I did everything right though PR review.
Nevertheless I want to go though my packages and do version bumps
in the near future, and I believe this (and things like grammar
fixes) is kind of patches that should be applied more directly than
usual, to bother less contributors so that they can focus on
more non-trivial things.

Thanks for consideration!

--
Nikolay (@abbradar on GitHub).