[Nix-dev] Commit access request (Again: Why don't these people have commit access)

Nikolay Amiantov ab at fmap.me
Mon Jan 19 23:03:56 CET 2015

For this kind of thing the contributor involvement is mostly
"mechanical" and (as I imagine) just requires
someone going though all PRs, checking if Travis succeeds and the change
is really trivial and merging them
en masse. This happens from time to time, but using commit access for
this if possible is a better thing in my opinion,
since it lessens the number of such (obviously boring) work for maintainers.

--
Nikolay.