[Nix-dev] talk / workshop proposal for rmll (July, Beauvais, France)

Florent Becker florent.becker at ens-lyon.org
Thu Mar 5 09:45:03 CET 2015

Hi nixers,

I'm wondering if anyone here wants to propose a talk or a workshop for
the Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre, to be held July 4-10th in
Beauvais, France. The call is here:
https://2015.rmll.info/programme/article/submit-your-talk . Nix[os]
could fit into the "Software Development & Information Systems" or
"Infrastructure" themes. I think either a general "what Nix[os] can do
for you" talk or a workshop "create a distributable development
environment for your project with Nix" could work. What do you think?

--
Florent