[Nix-dev] synaptics touchpad configuration question

Brandon Barker brandon.barker at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 16 01:35:03 CET 2015

Thanks for the tip; interestingly (and possibly unfortunately) the Xorg
config matches configuration.nix:

cat /nix/store/i1r98qyqppn3yzs1k927hp6z3351rc6n-xserver.conf | grep RB
  Option "RBCornerButton" "3"

# Automatically enable the synaptics driver for all touchpads.
Section "InputClass"
  Identifier "synaptics touchpad catchall"
  MatchIsTouchpad "on"

  Driver "synaptics"
  Option "MinSpeed" "0.6"
  Option "MaxSpeed" "1.0"