[Nix-dev] Atom 1.0.11 failing to start (need help with debugging)

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Sun Sep 6 15:40:46 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I've been trying to upgrade Atom for our release and for some reason it's
failing to start under SOME circumstances.

I've tried running Atom in different user, different directory.

Steps to reproduce (please report if it works for you and under which
nixos-version):

$ git checkout atom_1_0_11
$ nix-build -A atom
$ $ env -i DISPLAY="$DISPLAY" HOME="$HOME" PATH="$PATH"
/nix/store/s5xwlnxlzxfb5zllbzmrnybmp72iw1gz-atom-1.0.11/bin/atom

Original PR was https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/9605 and I can
successfully run Atom 1.0, but only when I run 1.0.11 it fails to run.

Domen