[Nix-dev] Logo improvement ideas

Guillaume Maudoux (Layus) layus.on at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:44:34 CEST 2015

Tim has invested some time in making great logos, and everybody seems to
like the hex-half version.
It would be too sad to loose his job, so what is the next step ?
Who is authorized to do such a modification ?

Brand nex NixOS logo !

We can tune the logo for other media later, when we print t-shirts for
example.

Just my two cents :-)