[Nix-dev] Haskell: Stackage and Nix

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:13:38 CEST 2015

Hi! I am also interested in handling Stackage packages with NixOS. I
personally think that NixOS itself does all the things Stackage do and
more. Unfortunately, I am to build several existing projects which use
Stackage and not Nix.

Nikita, are you going to patch Stack with patchelf or construct a
chroot env instead?

Regards,
Sergey