[Nix-dev] Logo improvement ideas

Tim Cuthbertson tim at gfxmonk.net
Fri Sep 11 16:14:19 CEST 2015

I've now updated this form with the remaining options, so I think it
is nearly ready to go.

I'll let it stew for a few days in case anyone has suggestions for
improvement before we start collecting results, but does anyone know
who we'd talk to to get a link somewhere official (twitter / planet /
etc)?