[Nix-dev] Using binary caches with Nixops

M. P. Ashton data at gtf.org
Fri Sep 11 17:38:47 CEST 2015

Thanks -- I had tried just --option binary-caches .. and it didn't seem
to be working.

I'm trying out nixops for deploying build environments (and so far it's
working really well). I am trying to keep the build time as short as
possible for clients. Binary cache seems to be one way to do that.

Thanks again for your answer!

best --Michael.