[Nix-dev] Pkgs with unstable links

Arseniy Seroka ars.seroka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 00:18:51 CEST 2015

Hello, nixers!
There are several pkgs in nixpkgs that have links with dynamic content.
For example "teamviewer10" or "google-music". If developers update their
product, link won't change but hashsum will be different. And we will need
to catch new version and push changes to master asap.
So I would like to ask if we can create repo on github (nixos/foobar) and
upload there such pkgs? Or even are there some free fileservers where
we can store such things? That's a pretty tedious problem and indeed we
need to solve it.

--
Sincerely,
Arseniy Seroka