[Nix-dev] Byobu session-selector broken, referencing /usr/bin/pythong

Yasu yasu at yasuaki.com
Tue Sep 15 01:56:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm a newbie nixos user and trying byobu version 5.87.

I noticed that if I open a byobu session (using tmux as the backend, the default configuration) , abruptly disconnect the SSH session, log back in and type tmux again, I get the following error.

/home/yasu/.nix-profile/bin/byobu-select-session: /nix/store/0xcd1mkrjzpc2d215q8bi20zral1c05n-byobu-5.87/lib/byobu/include/select-session.py: /usr/bin/python: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

What shoud I do to fix this?

Reards,
Yasu
Tokyo