[Nix-dev] ipython/jupyter no notebook command available

Ruben Astudillo ruben.astud at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:05:41 CEST 2015

Hi all

I was trying to play a little with ihaskell. So I launched a nix-shell
like this

     nix-shell -p pypyPackages.ipython \
     pypyPackages.ipython_genutils \
     pypyPackages.jupyter_client \
     pypyPackages.jupyter_core \
     haskellPackages.ihaskell

To set up the correct environment. With it `ihaskell install` runs
correctly and `jupyter kernelspec list' shows "Available kernels:
haskell". But running "jupyter notebook" "jupyter qtconsole" "ipython
notebook" returns saying that such command is not found.

I am missing something? considering I haven't used ipython/jupyter
before. Any help is welcome.