[Nix-dev] NixCon: Venue announcement and short status update

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Wed Sep 30 14:12:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

It took us a bit longer then planned, but we finally have a conference
venue booked. NixCon is going to take place at new Ahoy!Berlin[1] offices.

Ahoy!Berlin address:
  Wattstrasse 11
  13355 Berlin

54 tickets were sold up to today. Thank you!

We are in last stage of the CfP review process and full program with
accepted talks will be announced in a week time.

Enough money was raised until now to video record the talks, which we will
make available online after the conference. We are still missing few euros
to complete our plan and I would kindly ask you to help to ask your CEO/CTO
if they would be willing to sponsor[2] NixCon. More details how we spend
money can be found online in the NixCon Budget[3] document.

See you in Berlin,
Rok

[1] http://www.ahoyberlin.com
[2] http://conf.nixos.org/sponsorship-prospectus.html