[Nix-dev] [***SPAM***] Re: Regarding the Wiki

Matthew O'Gorman mog at rldn.net
Mon Jan 11 01:35:04 CET 2016

I think the wiki like most wikis has problems and probably even
incorrect informaiton.  But if the wiki was not present I would not be a
NixOS user today, I would not have been capable to submit the patches I
have been able to the project.  I don't think my case is unique, and
think it would be a shame to ditch the wiki.

--
Matthew O'Gorman
BM-NBUmia4p88Jny5bZbRGcMt64SWWp5WVv
Xim/Email: mog at rldn.net
mog at rldn:~$ fortune wisdom -s|cowsay -f /dev/null
/ When you die, you lose a very important \
| part of your life.                      |
\ -- Brooke Shields                       /