[Nix-dev] nodejs 5.x failing on darwin

Tobias Pflug tobias.pflug at gmx.net
Mon Jan 18 23:16:18 CET 2016

Hey Dan,

i would be willing to help. I might just need a little intro to get the hang of it. I would in fact be very interested in ensuring that recent nodejs versions are available and buildable on both, darwin and linux - and I have both available to me as well.

So Maybe we can get in contact about this. Until then, thanks for your swift response.

br,
Tobi

Sent from my iPhone