[Nix-dev] NixOS Meet-up in Berlin on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Tue Jan 19 11:29:24 CET 2016

Hi folks,

I'd like to advertise the upcoming NixOS Meet-up in Berlin, which takes
place on Wednesday, January 27, 2016:

    http://www.meetup.com/Berlin-NixOS-Meetup/events/228003923/

One focus of that particular meeting is the process of setting up a
Hydra build server. To that end, I'll give a short presentation and I'll
also provide sample configuration files that you can use to try things
out on your (virtual) machine. So if you ever wanted to have your own
distributed build farm without spending hours worrying about freaky Perl
scripts, then that meet-up is the place to go.

However, the occasion's main purpose is for Nix'ers to meet, hang out,
and chat, really, so it's probably worthwhile to attend even if you have
your own Hydra server already. :-)

Best regards,
Peter