[Nix-dev] override maintainer closure

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 06:39:22 CET 2016

Hello,

How do I override /lib/maintainers.nix with custom values such that
they are used in a similar transparent way as the existing maintainers
closure. i.e. I don't have to explicitly pass it around into every
derivation.

Also on that note, I notice Hydra executes nix-build in a different
way to the normal cli execution.
(When executing nix-shell I don't get maintainer errors, but hydra
picks those up - say for example there isn't a particular user in
maintainers.nix but that user is in my maintainers.nix)

What is the hydra incantation version of nix-shell?

/sjm