[Nix-dev] (setcap-wrapper) Building a nixos vm to test nixos-level modifications

Parnell Springmeyer parnell at digitalmentat.com
Fri Jul 1 02:44:04 CEST 2016

Hi! I recently added setcap-wrapper functionality to nixos at awake
networks and I have contributed the changes in a fork on my own branch.

My ask is: I'm having trouble figuring out how I should test this. Building
a package is easy but is there a formula some where for building a nixos VM
to test the setcap-wrapper functionality and my own modifications to take
ping and ping6 out of the setuid and use setcap instead?

--
Parnell Springmeyer
parnell at digitalmentat.com | digitalmentat.com | 0xDCCF89258EAD874A