[Nix-dev] Multiple machines with nix store shared via NFS

Renato Alves alves.rjc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 21:55:36 CEST 2016

I never tried it with sockets, only tcp ports.

I need to move the socket to a different location. Currently it also
sits on NFS. I can play with symlinks making it point to a local disk.

The entire setup sounds terribly hackish though.

If anyone has better alternatives I'd love to hear them.

Thanks,