[Nix-dev] Too many open issues

Michael Walker mike at barrucadu.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 10:59:52 CEST 2016

If there are 1000+ open issues, it's hard to know what to prioritise.
If inactive issues get closed, it at least helps cut down on things
which may no longer be relevant (and if they are, someone finds the
closed issue, comments in it, and it opens again).

Michael Walker (http://www.barrucadu.co.uk)