[Nix-dev] Too many open issues

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:37:51 CEST 2016

That's the thing about auto-reopening, it makes sure that people interested
in seeing the issue fixed are reminded of the issue so they can continue
fixing it, as well as automatically weeding out the issues that are no
longer important.

All the *real* issues will stay active, since people will reopen them. All
the rest will be available in the history.

I think 14 days is enough time between reminders for an open source
project. Shorter is annoying since we can't work on open source every day,
and longer will just lead to more stale issues.