[Nix-dev] Customizing kernel options and thoroughly failing.

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Sun Jul 24 00:14:08 CEST 2016

Hi Matt,

I'm not sure off the top of my head how to get this working with the
nixpkgs extraConfig mechanism, but as an alternative if you generate
your own .config file (e.g. by copying the one from a running NixOS
system and using menuconfig in a kernel checkout to add the options you
want) then you can use the `buildLinux` function in nixpkgs directly
(see pkgs/os-specific/linux/kernel/manual-config.nix for arguments).

Thanks,
Shea