[Nix-dev] Too many open issues

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Sun Jul 24 13:32:32 CEST 2016

On 23-07-2016 09:39:35, Wout Mertens wrote:
> Right now we have 515 issues without labels
> <https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue%20is%3Aopen%20no%3Alabel>.
> *Let's label them!*
> We *need to make labels based on skillset* needed to fix. The topic labels
> come close, but e.g. "topic: non-nixos" is not a skillset. "skill: bash"
> and "skill: kernel" are. Labels are free, let's add all the ones that can
> be useful for filtering.

I want to throw in that I already wrote the github team to request a
repo-access-level where you only can put labels on issues and PRs.

As far as I remember, this was over a year ago and they told me
(again, AFAIR) they already have something like that on their list.

Would be nice to be able to label issues without having more access to
the repo, right?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,