[Nix-dev] nixops: argument list too long

Eike eike at eknet.org
Sun Jul 24 15:52:08 CEST 2016

Unfortunately, the configuration.nix is little complex. You can find it
here [0]. As a test I removed all system packages listed in [1] (that
are included in [0]) and the error disappeared.

I'll try to make a smaller example that fails.

Eike

[0] https://github.com/eikek/confnix/blob/unstable/systems/lenni/configuration.nix
[1] https://github.com/eikek/confnix/blob/unstable/common-desktop.nix