[Nix-dev] How to use .nixpkgs/config.nix?

Kamil Chmielewski kamil.chm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:30:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

what did you find to be complicated in my config?
I started to use NixOS to have fully declarative user environment and it
was my first nix code, copied from wiki and diffrent places on github. It
may require some refactorings but it works for almost a year without big
changes so I don't have a lot of motivation to make it better :/ But I can
find some time to some changes if this will make it more approachable for
newcomers.
The '_pkgs : with _pkgs; {' part comes from
https://nixos.org/wiki/Howto_keep_multiple_packages_up_to_date_at_once.

--
Kamil