[Nix-dev] Latex package to handle unicode characters?

Taeer Bar-Yam tb442 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 6 22:33:35 CEST 2016

actually it appears that only scheme-basic is working. scheme-full is giving me an error about md5 hash mismatches:
( output path ‘/nix/store/ayq32cfk92kiysywxnb35xfhsm4j3wbq-2up.tar.xz’ has md5 hash ‘7bb1a159a6e50d7cb807c58f471e360e’ when ‘6160fbc7ab71be778081500b908d2648’ was expected )
does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?