[Nix-dev] Latex package to handle unicode characters?

Guillaume Maudoux (Layus) layus.on at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:57:43 CEST 2016

Bottom line is that texlive updates its packages frequently and our md5 are always out of sync. We mirror some packages but not the whole scheme-full.

AFAIK, you can either use scheme basic, or go trough the update procedure described in texlive-new/default.nix to get a (temporarily) up-to-date list of hashes and build against that.

Regards,
-- Layus.