[Nix-dev] NixOps - merge config files

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:03:29 CEST 2016

Hi Kevin,

I'm very curious how you setup sensitive information using deployment.keys
This still seems like the best option to do this, but I failed to get it
working..

Could you be so kind to post a small example, showing how you define the
keys and use them in functions that generate eg. a config file?

Kind regards,

Erik