[Nix-dev] Transparent Hugepage Support & Redis

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:23:30 CEST 2016

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your quick reply!

I was asking this since my redis job queue was hanging for 2 days without
any failure notice. Restarting the redis service didn't change anything, it
was only after a server reboot that the queue started working again,
rushing through 2 days of pending jobs in one go.

As this warning in Redis is the only clue I could find I posted this
question here..

Kind regards,

Erik