[Nix-dev] Setting default group & permissions on deployment.keys

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:12:41 CEST 2016

Hi Rob,

thank you for your swift reply!
Does this mean I'm actually overriding the default keys behavior as defined
in https://github.com/NixOS/nixops/blob/master/nix/keys.nix ?
I was kind of hoping to be able to write something like

deployment.keys.*.group = "keys";
deployment.keys.*.permissions = "0640";

I'll give it a try and post back here.

Kind regards,