[Nix-dev] Haskell workflow - ghc not in PATH - recommended way / documentation?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Fri Jun 24 22:31:26 CEST 2016

>     nix-shell -A env
my fault - sry.

In the past I used sourceAndTags to get sources tagged (using hasktags)
so that I was able to jump to source using Vim's :tjump command (and
search names) fast.

Is this workflow "outdated" eg because hoogle can do it or should I try
integrating it into current haskell-packages?

hastags fails at "template haskell generated stuff", adding it is
trivial because its just applying

  addHasktagsTaggingInfo = deriv : deriv // {

to an existing derivation. It served me quite well that time.

Marc Weber