[Nix-dev] [***SPAM***] Re: On commit naming conventions

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Thu May 5 11:42:12 CEST 2016

>I'm working with PR for more than 1,5 years. I saw maybe once that a person completely lost his interest.

It depends on the scope of «lost interest»

I have seen many open PRs with minor problems to fix; these were from
people who later got commit access and never finished some of their
early submissions (I assume they didn't have time right after getting
a suggestion to fix something, forgot or lost interest later and
probably didn't use the code afterwards). Many of these were old enough
to have merge conflicts.