[Nix-dev] packaging huginn for nixos

Matthew O'Gorman mog at rldn.net
Tue May 17 22:46:33 CEST 2016

Hi

I have been playing with huginn on nixos for a bit, but only inside a
docker container.  I am currently trying to get it to run in a nix-shell
environment.  you can see my branch of it here
https://github.com/mogorman/huginn/tree/nixos

I am currently held up on libcurl.so not being where the ruby ffi module
thinks it should be.  I have a feeling i could walk around this by doing
the chroot environment trick but that feels wrong.  what is the right
way to fix this problem in a package or a shell?

Also a long time ago someone said they had gotten huginn working on
nixos but never published it.  If you are reading this please do so, I
would be happy to try and work on it and get it up to date.

Thanks

--
Matthew O'Gorman
BM-NBUmia4p88Jny5bZbRGcMt64SWWp5WVv
Xim/Email: mog at rldn.net
mog at rldn:~$ fortune wisdom -s|cowsay -f /dev/null
/ The moss on the tree does not fear the \
\ talons of the hawk.                    /