[Nix-dev] Override php xslSupport config option

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:35:42 CET 2016

Hi all,

I've managed to at least fix the build errors by adding the following
(after reading the Wiki on package overrides here
https://nixos.org/wiki/Nix_Modifying_Packages#Overriding_Existing_Packages

So the nixops deploy command succeeds, but unfortunately still no xsl
support in PHP

I currently have the following:

    nixpkgs.config.packageOverrides = pkgs: rec {
      php56 = pkgs.php56.override {
        config = {
          xslSupport = true;
        };