[Nix-dev] svanderburg/disnix migrate to nixos/disnix

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:39:38 CET 2016

I'm exploring this software now and it excites me, I'm currently
trying to get dysnomia installed, would be perfect if there was a
disnix/default.nix that'll just automate all that away (for those
nixos users).

I keep shying away from building subnets that are services in
github.com/fractalide/fractalide because services need the nixos layer
to automate everything. It would seem that by using disnix I'll be
able to deploy fractalide services in a destributed environment. Is
this accurate?

kr/sjm