[Nix-dev] qutebrowser very unstable

Stefan Huchler stefan.huchler at mail.de
Thu Nov 3 12:14:19 CET 2016

I have 2 pcs with nixos, pretty much same setup (exwm), on my main
machine I update very often but its the last "stable" channel, and
qutebrowser since a few weeks crashes very often several times each day.

It often says something about some qtbrowser-library not supported
anymore so they want to switch to another qt bib. I am not shure if
thats related.

The point is the current version in stable crashes much more often then
the older version on my 2nd pc.

I try to catch the next crash with its error and add the version numbber
on my old pc.

But its so bad that I considering switching back to conkeror, I lost
several comments I started to write in qutebrowser cause it crashed.

Its pretty anoying, is this a common known fact, or am I the only one
with that problems?