[Nix-dev] Openstack modules review

lewo at abesis.fr lewo at abesis.fr
Tue Nov 29 22:49:12 CET 2016

Hello,

I've continued works on Openstack modules started by domenkozar. We are
now able to easily deploy a basic Openstack all-in-one node.

There is a test that deploys Nova, Glance, Keystone and Neutron with the
linuxbridge driver. It then boots a VM and pings it to check its
connectivity.

These modules are not production ready yet but they can be used to
provide a dev environment, such as a devstack (without all problems that
you could imagine when Python packages are deployed via shell
scripts!).

So, I'm looking for people that would like to review this PR [1],
indicate which points have to be improved.

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/19529